A good second-user machine can solve your manufacturing challenges at lower-than-new cost, and will likely offer better performance and more capability for your money. Broome Engineering is a division of Universal Instruments that is dedicated to providing the highest quality electronics assembly equipment and accessories. Broome Engineering is the only source for Universal-Certified remanufactured equipment and is focused on delivering a lower cost alternative that preserves Universal’s stringent quality standards and the benefits of buying new.
- We buy and sell equipment – Make the best use of your budget and assets.
- Trade-ins – Lower your capital expenditure and ease the end-of life transition.
- Not simply refurbished, but comprehensively remanufactured – Ensure optimal equipment performance and longevity.
‘Like-new’ ownership experience – Take advantage of full documentation, parts and labor warranty, and installation and startup services.
- Full solutions portfolio – We buy and sell surface mount, through-hole, and peripheral equipment.
- Upgrades advantage – We are uniquely positioned to apply official manufacturer upgrades during remanufacture for extended capabilities and performance.
- Genuine spare parts – Universal spare parts include a one-year warranty; a 24-hour support network; and online access for ordering, pricing, and availability.
- Global maintenance infrastructure – Register for one of Universal’s maintenance and support plans, with variable levels of coverage to choose from.
- Training – Leverage our global state-of-the-art training facilities, staffed by expert trainers.
Contact us for pricing on our available inventory or for an appraisal of your current assets.
We have a diverse range of available equipment and peripherals in our inventory. Check back frequently, as this list is regularly updated.
Universal-Certified remanufactured equipment from Broome Engineering provides numerous advantages over used equipment brokers.
We’re always looking to add to our inventory with qualified equipment. We can also help lower your capital expenditure with our trade-in programs.