Industrial electronics span a wide range of products with manufacturers striving to produce high-quality goods that keep them ahead of the competitive curve. Production of these products can involve the handling of large substrates with concentrated surface mount placement areas on small small circuits, but can also require LED placement for control displays or more traditional through-hole component technologies for products such as white goods.
Universal Instruments helps industrial electronics manufacturers create a complete solutions environment by giving them the flexibility to take on the challenges of this varied product mix. With a through-hole technology portfolio that is the industry’s enduring standard and a best-in-class surface mount portfolio suited to any mix or volume, Universal is uniquely positioned to maximize productivity and minimize time-to-market.
- White goods
- Power management
Universal Instruments Industrial Solutions Advantages
- Surface mount, odd-form, through-hole, and automation solutions
- Small to very large substrate handling
- High-accuracy placement of an expansive component range
- Best-in-class LED solutions across multiple technologies
- NPI tools for 100% first-pass yield and fast ramp-to-volume