[two_fifth valign=”top” animation=”none”]
[three_fifth_last valign=”middle” animation=”none”]
The Flexbond™ high-throughput hot bar bonding platform enables the first fully automated volume solution for advanced flex circuit and other hot bar interconnect applications. It combines with Universal Instruments’ Fuzion® Platform for full-process integration, including flux transfer, high-accuracy placement and hot bar soldering.
These configurable solutions have been shown to provide 6X to 12X the throughput of traditional semi-automated assembly stations and more than twice that of alternative automated hot bar solutions while reducing floor space requirements by 80%. They also require significantly fewer machines and offer the lowest OPEX and $/cph/m2.
- The first high-throughput automated hot bar bonding platform
- Industry-best performance and a maximum bonding rate of 1800 UPH
- Dual-zone parallel processing with up to 6 heads per zone, 12 heads total (4X alternative solutions)
- Programmable, closed-loop temperature control ensures alignment with solder profiles
- Under-board constant heat balances thermal load for flex-to-flex applications
- Programmable pressure settings and high-accuracy management provide superior bonding control
- Conveyor-style architecture with adjustable width adapts to range of applications
[toggle title=”Flexbond Specifications” state=”off” style=”solid” icon=”info-sign”]
Downloads & Resources