[two_fifth valign=”top” animation=”none”]
[three_fifth_last valign=”middle” animation=”none”]
The Polaris Multi-Process Assembly Cell delivers efficient automation of traditionally-manual, back-end assembly processes to realize cost, quality, and throughput improvements. Polaris Multi-Process has the ability to perform multiple operations on a single cell by incorporating up to three quick-release, independent tool modules plus a vision inspection or guidance camera.
Standard interfaces allow an array of available of tools to be easily integrated to efficiently automate a wide range of assembly processes.
- Bar code reading
- Screw driving
- Pick and place
- Many other operations
[toggle title=”Polaris Process Capabilities & Specifications” state=”off” style=”solid” icon=”info-sign”]
- Dispensing – Seals/gaskets, passivation/potting, die/SM component attach, thermal conductivity
- Bar Code Reading – Bar code readability verification (1D or 2D matrix), traceability of pallet/assembly/piece parts
- Vision – Optical character verification (OCV)/recognition (OCR), inspect dispensed materials for voids/gaps/presence, piece part inspection/correction, fiducial/pattern inspection
- Screw Driving – Pneumatic-drive and servo-drive
- Pick & Place – Mechanical piece parts/assemblies, covers/lids, labels, SM/IM/odd-form components, electronic circuit boards
- Labeling – Traceability (bar codes), masking, branding/graphics, identification, sealing
Downloads & Resources