Are high precision die and chip applications increasing your manufacturing costs while lowering your yields, resulting in decreased profits?
Universal Instruments’ GenesisSC offers a complete solution to flip chip package applications by blending the strict accuracy demands of Semiconductor assembly with the speed and robustness of Universal’s Genesis platform. With the ability to handle all facets of flip chip assembly, GenesisSC reduces operating and capital costs by maximizing throughput per floor-space.
- Silicon/SMT, high-accuracy/high-speed assembly
- High accuracy: (±10µm, < 3µm placement repeatability)
- Dual- or single-beam, multiple-spindle heads
- Full range of die and component types and sizes
- Versatile substrate handling
- Broadest range of feeding platforms
- Low-maintenance, accurate over time
- Vision robustness recognition of pins or logic pads
- Stacking support (POP)
- Low force capability
Downloads & Resources